Stefano,

Per your earlier question, "group/image" refers to the path you will see in
the Docker Hub website on the right side, after the "docker pull" command.
In the Jupyter Notebook example I gave you, jupyter is the group, and
notebook is the image, with the / literal separating them.

Thanks,
June Taylor
System Administrator, Minnesota Population Center
University of Minnesota