*"*
*Would be nice to get on the frameworks page:*

*http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/frameworks/
<http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/frameworks/> *
*?*
*"*
Sure i would love to do that, where should i raise a PR?

*"Also is it already part of the DC/OS universe ?"*

Yes we have reasonable documentation
<https://github.com/mesos/mr-redis#dcos>with regards to DCOS integration,
Please give it a try and it will be awesome to get your feedback on that.

Regards,
Dhilip