+1 (non-binding)

* Ran `sudo make distcheck` successfully on CentOS 7.1 with only one test
failure: ExamplesTest.PythonFramework fails for me the first time it's
executed as part of the whole test suite, and then succeeds on subsequent
executions. I'm investigating further, and will file a ticket if necessary.
* Ran the upgrade testing script successfully from 0.28.2 -> 1.0.0-rc4

Cheers,
Greg