Works fine for me.  Make sure the agent isn't just complaining about
invalid flags.

i.e. This is invalid:
--attributes="something"

This is valid:
--attributes="something:foo"
--attributes="something:foo; nothing:bar"

And make sure your agent's work directory doesn't contain info from an
agent started with different attributes (or no attributes).