Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah....that thought occurred to me late last night. But customer is
sensitive to too much churn, so it wouldn't be my first choice. If I knew
with certainty that such a problem existed in the versions they are running
AND that more recent versions fixed it, then I'd do my best to compel the
upgrade.

Docker version is also old, 1.6.2.

-Paul