Not sure if this related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2154
So far we have a quick workaround: specify the `cpu-period` and `cpu-quota`
in the parameters field of `DockerInfo`. Then `Docker::run` would delegate
this to the docker daemon.

And recently zhitao and me work on the fix for this, we have some under
reviewing patches. I think it should be fixed shortly once zhitao and my
patches ready.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang