Folks,

we have 23 unresolved tickets targeted for Mesos 1.1.0 release, including 7
blockers and 3 epics (MESOS-5344, MESOS-3421, MESOS-2449), which turns 23
into 55. Obviously, we can’t make a cut today.

Shepherds please either commit your blockers by Thu EOD PST or declare them
as non-blockers. For unfinished epics, please transition all unresolved
tickets to a new epic (see previous email) or retarget the epic. Make sure
CHANGELOG is in good shape.

We strive to cut the release on Fri Oct 14 around 13:00 CEST. At that time
we will bulk-transit all unresolved tickets to 1.2.

Rigorously,
Alex & Till