Hi,

I have a Mesos 0.28.2 system and generally things seem to run fine. The "Outstanding Offers" normally shows nothing, which I believe is normal. However at some point my framework gets disconnected for some odd reason, might be due to some high load or so. A few seconds later I receive a reregistered call from Mesos. However it looks like around this time offers start to get listed on the "Oustanding Offers" page. Even more strangely no Mesos log file contains any information for the offer IDs shown. Unfortunately the default logging does not show what offer IDs are being send out while it shows the IDs that are being declined or got accepted. So I don't know when these actually offers got send out.

How can I deal with such situation? Should I:
Stop the SchedulerDriver when I get disconnected instead of waiting for a reregistered call?
    Is it advised to set --offer_timeout to recover from such a situation?
    Is there any way to reconcile offers like one can do for tasks?

thanks,
Hendrik