Is there any Mesosphere framework in production build for v1 API as of yet?
For some important service like Spark, Kafka, Cassandra and such.

I would like to adopt Mesos in our company but I have never work with
streamed chunked HTTP API before so I don't know how imperative Java/Scala
code looks for it. If you have any example on hand I would be thankful.

Is RxJava, akka-streams and alike required to work with v1 API conveniently?
Is non-functional, imperative approach too cumbersome to handle?

While I have some experience with Observables the rest of my team has none
and it takes some time to switch the mindset. I have to evaluate for it.

Regards,

Petr