use rest api to set log level during runtime.

```
curl -v -X POST
http://slave_ip:5051/logging/toggle\?level\=1\&duration\=15mins
```

### USAGE ###
>        /logging/toggle

### TL;DR; ###
Sets the logging verbosity level for a specified duration.

### DESCRIPTION ###
The libprocess library uses [glog][glog] for logging. The library
only uses verbose logging which means nothing will be output unless
the verbosity level is set (by default it's 0, libprocess uses levels 1, 2,
and 3).

**NOTE:** If your application uses glog this will also affect
your verbose logging.

Query parameters:

[glog]: https://code.google.com/p/google-glog