Hi,

I'm quite happy with the current approach of bootstrapping a new agent
with the location of zookeeper and a set of credentials.  This allows
our automation code to make new agents join the cluster automatically.

Not that I'm opposed to the two step process you propose, I'm sure we
can make that happen automatically as well, but aside from making mesos
look more like other solutions, does it bring semantics that would be
useful?  ie, are there actions that 'mesosadm init' would initiate?  Or
would this be purely an interactive way to do the same things you can do
now by seeding out config files?

Cheers,

--
Stephen Gran