I was wondering how others are securing ZooKeeper on top of Mesos.

I'm running Mesos in HA mode on 3 AWS EC2 instances. A number of external
machines are set up as Mesos agents and SSL/authentication is enabled on
both ends (for Mesos and its frameworks). But to use HA mode the agents
have to communicate with ZK directly (and my ZK registry stores secure
information).

Is the recommended route to use an alpha version of ZK to enable SSL? Also,
does this play nicely with a Mesos agent's "master" flag? Any help would be
appreciated!