Mesos 1.2.0 status update:
- We have 12 blockers
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=filter%20%3D%20%22Mesos%201.2%22%20AND%20status%20!%3D%20Resolved%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Blocker%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20ASC%2C%20assignee%20DESC>
left, 7 of which are not yet "In Progress", 5 without a Shepherd, 2
Unassigned.
- I don't foresee us cutting an rc1 for at least another week while we work
on these remaining blockers.
- There are another ~50 issues targeted for 1.2, so squeeze them in this
week if you can.
- Your help is appreciated a) fixing blockers, b) updating JIRAs, and
c) *documenting
your new features.*

Release dashboard:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12329897