Hi all,

Please welcome Kevin Klues as the newest committer and PMC member of the
Apache Mesos project.

Kevin has been an active contributor in the project for over a year, and in
this time he made a number of contributions to the project: Nvidia GPU
support [1], the containerization side of POD support (new container init
process), and support for "attach" and "exec" of commands within running
containers [2].

Also, Kevin took on an effort with Haris Choudhary to revive the CLI [3]
via a better structured python implementation (to be more accessible to
contributors) and a more extensible architecture to better support adding
new or custom subcommands. The work also adds a unit test framework for the
CLI functionality (we had no tests previously!). I think it's great that
Kevin took on this much needed improvement with Haris, and I'm very much
looking forward to seeing this land in the project.

Here is his committer eligibility document for perusal:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mlO1yyLCoCSd85XeDKIxTYyboK_uiOJ4Uwr6ruKTlFM/edit

Thanks!
Ben

[1] http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/gpu-support/