Chinese version below/ 中文详情请见下文

In order to allow for more submissions, we have extended the CFP deadline
for MesosCon Asia until April 5th 11:59pm PDT.
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-asia/program/cfp

None of the other submission dates have changed. Community voting on
submissions will still happen between April 10th and 16th. We will let you
know whether or not your talk has been accepted on April 22nd (as planned),
so you should have plenty of time to make travel arrangements.

MesosCon Asia will have simultaneous interpretation and we encourage
chinese talks, but request that you submit your abstract in English to make
community voting simpler.

Looking forward to many great submissions and talks,
Your MesosCon PMC

MesosCon Asia CFP截止日期延至4月5日

为了获得更多的演讲提案,我们将今年MesosCon Asia的CFP提交截止日期延至美西太平洋时间4月5日11:59pm。

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon-asia/program/cfp

其余截止日期皆维持不变,演讲提案的社区公开投票仍将在4月10日至4月16日间进行。为了让您获得足够充裕的时间提前筹备旅行计划,我们将于4月22日通知您演讲提案是否获得通过。

MesosCon
Asia将提供同声传译服务,同时我们鼓励大家使用中文进行演讲,但您的演讲提案摘要(abstract)仍需使用英文撰写,以便于社区进行投票。

期待大家的提案及演讲,

MesosCon PMC