I have a question that is related to this topic. In "docker support and
current limitations" section [1] there is a following statement:
> Only host network is supported. We will add bridge network support soon
using CNI support in Mesos (MESOS-4641
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-4641>)
Mentioned issue is resolved. Does this means bridge network is working for
Mesos containerizer?

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/container-image.md#docker-support-and-current-limitations