Hello,

Thank you for your response, but i am still a bit confused.

What Mesos containerizer does? What is the point of a containerizer?

Can commandExecutor launch a group of tasks?

And finally is there any default executor used in tests so i can see an
example? I guess that custom executor is for example TestExecutor.java.
CommandExecutor is specified on taskInfo.command.commandInfo. So what about the
default if i want to set?

Thodoris