> - When someone is using the Docker Containerizer what kind of isolation
> can be used and how Mesos handles it?

It's the default isolation that Docker engine provides. You can alter some
of those using ContainerInfo.DockerInfo.

- Custom isolators can be used both for Docker Containerizer and Mesos
> Containerizer or only in Mesos Containerizer?

Custom isolators only work for Mesos Containerizer currently.

- Is there any isolation between the executors under the same container
> when using Mesos Containerizer?

There should be only one executor per container.

 - A task is launched by command executor, default mesos executor, or
> custom executor. In each case task goes under the container of the
> executor? or a task and an executor are two different containers?

Tasks go under the container of the executor.

- Jie