Corrected the subject

From: Devendra Ayalasomayajula
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2017 2:40 PM
To: user@mesos.apache.org
Subject: rotting secrets when authenticating framework

Hi,

The framework I am experimenting with is using MesosSchedulerDriver and I am
planning to pass Credential. But If the secret is updated how can the
Credential that's passed to the driver be updated.
How to handle secrets with expiry ?

Thank You
Devendra
contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.