Hi Alex,

looks like you've restarted Marathon during election. Try to backup
ZooKeeper data and then go to exhibitor / ZooKeeper CLI and remove flag
from Marathon namespace:

/state/migration-in-progress

According to https://github.com/mesosphere/marathon/pull/5662 the flag
should be removed upon unsuccessful migration. Which version of Marathon do
you run?

Tomas