On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Marc Roos <m.r...@f1-outsourcing.eu> wrote:

> I think I have maybe a syntax error or so. On the other hand I also
> don’t see anything significant in the slave WARN, INFO and ERROR log.
>

> This one is not working. I can create a manually a macvlan interface at
> the host on eth0. And dhcp is running on this network.
> [@m01 ~]# cat  /etc/mesos-cni/15-cni-storagelan.conf
> {
>   "name": "cni-storagelan",
>   "type": "macvlan",
>   "master": "eth0",
>   "ipam": {
>     "type": "host-local",
>     "subnet": "192.168.10.0/24"
>   }
> }
>
> You need to provide communication between your container and the agent.
The executor within the container and the agent need to be able to register
with each other. This is done over IP. With a MacVLAN interface if you run
the agent on the master and the container on a slave, a master can never
talk to the slave ( the kernel won't allow it) hence the container launch
will fail due to a lack of registration. To use Macvlan make sure that the
agent is also listening on a slave interface having the same master as the
containers launched on that node.

--
Avinash Sridharan, Mesosphere
+1 (323) 702 5245