Hi,

When we were developing a framework with Mesos, we realized that it'll be
great to have a Docker image that allows framework developers to quickly
test with Mesos APIs (preferably new APIs that haven't been released yet).
The docker container will have both Mesos master and agent running,
allowing framework developers to easily write e2e integration tests with
Mesos.

Therefore, I went ahead and added some scripts
<https://github.com/apache/mesos/tree/master/support/mesos-mini> in the
project repo to enable that. I temporarily called the docker image "
mesos-mini <https://hub.docker.com/r/mesos/mesos-mini/>" (better name
suggestion is welcome!) I also created a Jenkins
<https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Mesos/job/Mesos-Mini> job that
pushes nightly "mesos-mini" docker image with the head of Mesos project.

Here is the simple instruction to use it:

$ docker run --privileged -p 5050:5050 -p 5051:5051 -p 8080:8080
mesos/mesos-mini:2018-02-11

Once the container is running, test master endpoint at localhost:5050
(e.g., the webui). The agent endpoint will be at localhost:5051. I
installed the latest marathon (1.5.5) in the docker image too, so marathon
endpoint is at localhost:8080

Enjoy! Patches to add more example frameworks are very welcome!

- Jie