> The framework launched tasks in a group with different users? Sounds like
they dug their own hole :)

So you mean we should actually put a best practice or limitation in doc:
when launching a task group with multiple tasks to share a SANDBOX volume
of PARENT type, all the tasks should be run with the same user, and that
user must be same with the user to launch the executor? Otherwise the task
will not be able to write to the volume.

> I'd argue that the "rw" on the sandbox path is analogous to the "rw"
mount option. That is, it is mounted writeable, but says nothing about
which credentials can write to it.

Can you please elaborate a bit on this? What would you suggest for the "rw`
volume mode?

Regards,
Qian Zhang