Hello guys,

We had a very similar issue as this one:
https://jira.mesosphere.com/browse/MARATHON-2340

Basically the upgradeStrategy is not respected during the rollback, which
results in 0 healthy instance.

I'm wondering what happens if I do a deployment of the old version instead
of a rollback, will it respect the upgradeStrategy in this case. More
precisely:

1. Assume we have 4 healthy instances
2. A new deployment with minimumHealthyCapacity to 0.5, and the new
deployment will end up with unhealthy status. So we'll end up with 2
healthy instances and 2 unhealthy instances
3. If we rollback this deployment, we'll end up with 0 healthy instances
(say the old version will fail with healthy check due to startup/warmup
issue)
4. The question is, what if we don't rollback, but do a deployment with the
old version? Will marathon guarantee the upgradeStrategy in this case?

Thanks,
Feng