The vote for 1.6.1 appears to have passed. Any chance we can get this released
soon?

Thanks!

On 19.07.18, 01:11, "Gastón Kleiman" <gas...@mesosphere.io> wrote:

    +1 (binding)

    Tested on our internal CI. All green!
    Tested on CentOS 7 and the following tests failed:

    [  FAILED  ] DockerContainerizerTest.ROOT_DOCKER_Launch_Executor
    [  FAILED  ] CgroupsIsolatorTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_CFS_EnableCfs
    [  FAILED  ] CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithCpuMemoryTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Listen
    [  FAILED  ]
    NvidiaGpuTest.ROOT_INTERNET_CURL_CGROUPS_NVIDIA_GPU_NvidiaDockerImage
    [  FAILED  ]

bool/UserContainerLoggerTest.ROOT_LOGROTATE_RotateWithSwitchUserTrueOrFalse/0,
    where GetParam() = true

    They are all known to be flaky.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mesos.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG;hb=1.6.1-rc2

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mesos/1.6.1-rc2/mesos-1.6.1.tar.gz.sha512