I found two issues when compiling with clang 3.5:

1. The `-Wno-inconsistent-missing-override` option added in
https://reviews.apache.org/r/67953/
    is not recognized by clang 3.5.
2. The same issue described in https://reviews.apache.org/r/55400/ would
make
    `src/resource_provider/storage/provider.cpp` fail to compile.

I put up two patches to resolve the above issues (no review posted yet):
https://github.com/chhsia0/mesos/commit/1f60aa3b3a7eede4a2a5ddf1288efff6a801ea97
https://github.com/chhsia0/mesos/commit/84d13a0468f34726e4a920915cdda7e0e0a829b8

However, I'm not sure if this is worth blocking a release. We have 2
1. Fail this vote and cut rc3 with the above patches to support clang 3.5.
2. Keep rc2 but bump the version requirement for clang on the website. (If
so, then the above patches are not needed.)

I was wondering which option would be more appropriate so I'd like to ask
for some feedbacks. Thanks!