Hi all,
I wanted to announce a planned change to the mesos-rxjava
<https://github.com/mesosphere/mesos-rxjava> project, which is currently
hosted in Mesosphere's github organization.

I'm planning to move this project into the unofficial Mesos github
organization <https://github.com/mesos> so that it can be maintained by the
community. I'll update the README of the existing repo to note that the
repository is deprecated, and will then remove the old repo entirely in a
couple weeks.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about this plan!
Hopefully this will help the project by enabling community members outside
of Mesosphere to help with its maintenance.

Cheers,
Greg