I assume this was because something happened with zookeeper, and it
restarted loading the wrong configuration file without the quorum=1.
Because I was testing with different zookeeper rpms (mesos rpm conf is
not standard location)

Question: Is this by design that all tasks are terminated when zookeeper
is gone? Is there some timeout setting that allows tasks to run for a
day without zookeeper