Hi all,

I’m running a Docker registry in my cluster network that does plain HTTP, no
HTTPS. I tried to configure it using    docker_registry    and   docker_config
   options, providing an http:// address. When I try to run a Docker image in a
task it fails and I see in the log a message that CURL SSL got a malformed TLS
answer. So apparently Mesos still tells curl to do whatever it should do via
HTTPS.

I have seen posts that seem to indicate that it will switch to HTTP
automatically when you provide port ‘:80’ as part of the URI for the registry.
However, I cannot put the registry on 80 because there is already a Webserver
sitting that is used for distributing artefacts in the cluster.

—> Is there a way to tell Mesos that it (respectively curl) use HTTP instead of
HTTPS?

Thanks and best regards,
Ben

PS: I also saw in the logs:

curl: option —http1.1: is unknown
curl: try ‘curl —help’ or ‘curl —manual’ for more information