I hope nobody minds that I am crossposting this to mesos, since there is
not much activity on the marathon mailing list.

Is there an option to keep marathon running, having it try to reconnect
to the mesos-master after it lost connection?

Currently I am running sort of a test cluster with only 1 zookeeper and
1 mesos-master. This is quite ok for now, only annoying thing is that
when I update the mesos-master my marathon tasks are gone, and I have to
manually start one, that in turn re starts the failed ones.
It would be nice if they could try reconnect to the mesos-master for
15-30 min and then go down.