Hi Laurens,

Thank you for your response.

I saw that reference under the “Miscellaneous Issues” section

I made sure that the ‘node master’ was set to true.

I verified that it was set properly

curl localhost:9200/_nodes/stats/process?pretty

[root@metron ~]# curl localhost:9200/_nodes/stats/process?pretty
{
"cluster_name" : "testl",
"nodes" : {
"ocKBNPXRS86UNA_XJosInA" : {
"timestamp" : 1502457678195,
"name" : "metron.<mydomain>.com",
"transport_address" : "10.2.1.231:9300",
"host" : "10.2.1.231",
"ip" : [ "10.2.1.231:9300", "NONE" ],
"attributes" : {
"master" : "true"
},
"process" : {
"timestamp" : 1502457678196,
"open_file_descriptors" : 260,
"max_file_descriptors" : 65536,
"cpu" : {
"percent" : 0,
"total_in_millis" : 23830
},
"mem" : {
"total_virtual_in_bytes" : 6072864768
}
}
}
}
}

Also I have verified that the mlockall is set to true.

[root@metron ~]# curl
http://localhost:9200/_nodes?filter_path=**.mlockall\&pretty
{
  "nodes" : {