I don know where this is going. I will restart the PC tomorrow to reload
everything from scratch. I repeat, I have done the single node vagrant
based installation on my ubuntu pc (core i7/32GB/1TB). I was supposed to
push snort logs (tcpdump format) to metron but then I was hit by this
issue. My domain is mid-level machine learning or datascience hence I might
not even know things which are required.