In product… Install Zeppelin Notebooks, and the samples including notebooks at
https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/master/metron-platform/metron-indexing/src/main/config/zeppelin/metron

<https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/master/metron-platform/metron-indexing/src/main/config/zeppelin/metron>

as of course there are similar Kibana dashboards included, which are examples
of custom visualisation of metron data, there is also the run book for
visualising squid data in kibana on the docs wiki
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Enhancing+Metron+Dashboard
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Enhancing+Metron+Dashboard>

Should at least get us started.

Simon