If you don’t send them through the kafka topic, and use nifi to write to
hdfs directly, then you will be skipping the enrichment and ES indexing.
Is that what you want?

On December 21, 2017 at 06:52:37, Gaurav Bapat (gauravb3...@gmail.com)
wrote:

Can I send syslogs to HDFS using NiFi without using Kafka Topic?