Shouldn’t be. The one this I would point out though is that you don’t
necessarily know which supervisor you will be running from, so pulling from
HDFS would make sense. That said, the performance implications are probably not
great. A good option here would be to have the config available in the global
config for example and refer to that, since most instances of stellar apply
global config to their context.

Simon