I'm attaching the logs to this email from starting the REST service and
then trying to log in, but I didn't see anything. Just indicating it has
the correct parameters, and then a bunch of warnings/errors about log4j,
which shouldn't have any effect.

This is not on a production system, but it is on an Azure cluster, as
preparation for installation onto a production system, so any fix we do
here should be able to be done on a production system, in case the same
issue comes up.