Did you mix and match versions of Metron?  Looks like you are having a classpath issue here

11.09.2018, 12:01, "David McGinnis" <mcginn...@avalonconsult.com>:
Sorry for the delay. We are finding a new error in the worker.log.err file for the parser Storm topology. It appears that it is trying to log to Ganglia and failing. We don't have Ganglia installed on our cluster, and would rather not install it, so is there some way to turn off logging to Ganglia, or a minimal installation path we can do to get rid of this error? Are we correct in assuming this error would be preventing data from getting through the parser?

FATAL ERROR in native method: processing of -javaagent failed
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: info/ganglia/gmetric4j/GMonitor
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:467)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:73)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:361)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
        at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndStartAgent(InstrumentationImpl.java:304)
        at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndCallPremain(InstrumentationImpl.java:401)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: info.ganglia.gmetric4j.GMonitor
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)
        ... 14 more