Yeah,  I thought we had more but maybe they where removed.
Many places in *.md files referencing Ansible and versions too

On September 28, 2018 at 11:45:14, zeo...@gmail.com (zeo...@gmail.com)
wrote:

Do you mean this
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Downgrade+Ansible>?  It
was the only reference I could find on the wiki.  All of the READMEs should
be updated as a part of the PR, but feel free to provide your input if I
missed anything.

Jon

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 10:15 AM Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> We should make sure the non-source documentation is updated
>

> On September 28, 2018 at 09:32:52, zeo...@gmail.com (zeo...@gmail.com)
> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> As it currently sits, once METRON-1758
> <https://github.com/apache/metron/pull/1179> is merged into the code
> base, Ansible 2.4 or later will be required to use any of the Metron
> ansible playbooks.  This is in contrast to the prior version requirements
> outlined in Metron documentation which specifically point to 2.0.0.2 and
> 2.2.0.0 as supported/recommended Ansible versions.  If you install Ansible
> 2.5.0 exactly you should not experience any issues spinning up pre- and post-
> merge versions of Metron.
>
> I am broadcasting this to both the user and dev communities in advance of
> any changes to provide an opportunity to voice any concerns.  Thanks,
>
> Jon
> --
>
> Jon
>
> --