Good morning,

I am exploring enrichments, currently looking at the Host Enrichment field in
Ambari (Metron/Configs/Enrichment tab). In EnrichmentIntegrationTest.java, the
test seems to connect to an HBase table “enrichments”. In HBase there is a
table called “enrichment” (minus the “s”), and the values displayed in Ambari
do not appear in the HBase table.

I believe the “enrichment” table  I see on the tutorial at
hxxps://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/2016/06/16/Metron+Tutorial+-+Fundamentals+Part+6%3A+Streaming+Enrichment.

Are these two the same table, and is there a typo?
Does the Ambari Host Enrichment field (Metron/Config/Enrichments tab), store
data in HBase?

I would like to populate HBase with a lot of data about our local network and
use it in Metron. The data is large enough that a copy/paste exercise into the
field I see in Ambari is not practical, but importing the data directly into
HBase makes sense as long as the field I see in Ambari would not overwrite the
data and I put the data into the correct table.

Happy Friday and thank you,

--Tom.