After reading a bit, I can see that you will want to use ConfParam
<https://www.rsyslog.com/doc/master/configuration/modules/omkafka.html#confparam>.
Per those docs, it looks like omkafka uses librdkafka under the hood.
Fortunately, I am familiar with librdkafka.  Here are the available
settings for librdkafka
<https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/master/metron-sensors/fastcapa#kerberos>
.

You might also be interested in some documentation for Fastcapa (which is a
packet capture mechanism in Metron.) Fastcapa also uses librdkafka
under-the-hood and we have documentation which describes how to make that
work with kerberos
<https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/master/metron-sensors/fastcapa#kerberos>.
The configuration that you need will most likely be very similar.

Hope this helps.