One quick update, I also added a section in metron-parsers,
metron-enrichment and metron-indexing detailing the performance knobs to
tweak.  I am not giving direct suggestions as to the numbers, but just the
available knobs available to tweak in each context, how to tweak them and
some hint as to what they might do.  I notice a lot of questions that I get
from people actually deploying Metron is around that, so I thought it
worthwhile to bring out in the docs.