Hi Laurens, Sorry this turned out to be some trouble for you. We will
occasionally have services go down since we're pushing a lot into a small
VM, but I really don't expect to see as many dead services as you're seeing
there. Would you mind passing along your environment info including primary
OS version? If you happen to have the Ansible logs, that would be helpful
as well. After fixing the ssh problem, running 'vagrant provision' should
have set everything straight.