One time, I saw an issue where the flume agent did not have the correct
rights
to access the csv, so died a horrible death.

We don’t use flume any longer however.  I would want to take a look at the
log files
for what is reading the snort csv.

I believe the start_snort_producer.sh script is used now.  I am not sure
about the logs,
but maybe you can try to run that manually and see the output?