I'm actually not familiar with the code platform, usually I would suggest
full dev vagrant or docker for initial testing.

Ok, I have some more questions:
1. What data sources do you have that you want Metron to ingest?
2. What sort of enrichments may be important to you?  Do you have data that
you'd like to add to messages as they're ingested?
3. Do you know of certain patterns that you want to monitor in your
environment?

This platform is really good at threat hunting and SOC operations.  What
makes it great is that Stellar lets you easily work with your data as it's
being ingested, and MaaS allows you to find unknown unknowns after the
fact.  For instance, if you see a certain pattern you can raise an alert.
Check out the YouTube videos here for some good examples -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oElf7G_m7_E
Jon

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017, 7:17 AM Farrukh Naveed Anjum <anjum.farr...@gmail.com>