Hi Vladimir,

Metron supports and Stix/Taxii feed using the threat intel loaders. We usually
put soltra, hailataxii or opentaxii in front of this loaded to act as an
aggregator for multiple stix feeds, so you can really use anything.

Soltra used to be our preferred choice, because it was slick, open, and usable.
Now Soltra has gone commercial, we would still recommend it as a good option,
but would also look at other open source alternatives.

The list you include is an interesting survey of alternatives as well, it would
be great to see more of these integrated into Metron, perhaps that would be a
good community contribution. Are there any in particular your like, or would
like to work on? I’d be very happy to help.

Hope that helps.

Simon