Hi all,

How can I change the default attribute naming inside Metron?

I want to normalize the Metron JSON object across several sources.
However, some of the sources do not provide specific attributes in the
primary feed.   For example, I want to know the computer name across all
sources.   Two of the sources may have computer name, while the third I
will need to do an enrichment with data in HBASE. I end up with three
attributes such as:

·         Source 1:  computer_name:x

·         Source 2:  computer_name:x

·         Source 3: enrichments.hbaseEnrichments.computer_name:x

I want to have all three called computer_name so they may be used for
future correlation use cases, indexing and displaying in UI consistently.
How would this best be achieved?

Cheers,
Ali