Hi all,

I have trouble with the new CEF parser which has been added to Metron. I am
trying to use that for a CEF Paloalto device. It seems messages pass the
parsing step and I cannot see any error in Storm topology. I have checked
all of the logs related to Parsing nothing there. I have even changed the
log level to debug it seems normal. I couldn't find any issue which has
been presented in logs! I can see lots of messages comes to
"enrichments_error", "parser_error" and "parser_invalid" topics, but It
seems the storm enrichment topology doesn't process the CEF messages at
all. I am not sure where I can check to find any suspicious error. As far
as I understand, there is an issue with the CEF lineage which it seems to
be related to Parsing.

Cheers,
Ali