Hi Casey,

I have fixed them on my local branch. Two dependencies were missing in my
local branch. Probably it is not quite same as the version which has been
deployed to Travis. Maybe some of the JAR files are not quite updated...

metron-rest module:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.reflections</groupId>
    <artifactId>reflections</artifactId>
    <version>0.9.10</version>
</dependency>

metron-storm-kafka:

<dependency>
    <groupId>com.google.guava</groupId>
    <artifactId>guava</artifactId>
    <version>${global_guava_version}</version>
</dependency>

Anyway, now I can build Metron packages in my workstation.

Thanks,

Ali

--
A.Nazemian