Von: Jakob Nielsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2000 13:44
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [midgard-user] Help with apache

Hi folks!

After using a hell of time to get midgard installed on my Redhat 6.0, I
have still problems configurating my Apache httpd.conf file. No matter
wath I do I can't get Apache up and running. This is a pitty since I
really think that Midgard would be a great help for my company. So, my
question is : Is there anybody in Norway, Oslo that would join me for a
beer down on my office some day :)

Alternative A : Is there anybody who could send me their httpd.conf
file?

Help on this would be ok :)

Merry Christmas

Jakob
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Schröder;Kai
FN:Kai Schröder
ORG:atVision online gmbh
TITLE:Internet Application Developer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+49 (030) 288 86 - 186
TEL;WORK;FAX:+49 (030) 288 86 - 188
ADR;WORK:;;Chausseestraße 19;Berlin;;10115;Deutschland
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Chausseestra=DFe 19=0D=0ABerlin 10115=0D=0ADeutschland
URL:http://www.atvision.de
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20001213T190902Z
END:VCARD