Hi, Solt! Long time no see...

On Feb 16, 2006, at 18:31, Marcin Sołtysiak wrote:
I feel I am missing something. I managed to get flash notes working but it is not working good. I got flash object with photo dimensions, I got notes on it but the photo itself takes only a part of an object and notes have so small fant that it is hard to read.

Your example works here without problems. The photo loads as it should, the text is visible etc.

This could possibly be a Flash version issue.

Do you see this properly?

http://www.midgard-project.org/community/gallery/ mgdschema_workshop_pickala_2005/mgdschema-workshop-participants

Solt

/Bergie